Yoghut And Gout Is This A Good Diet?

Is this a good diet? - yoghut and gout

I changed my diet and my mother is shopping on Sat, on a diet, btw in 14: Plan)
This is my diet and day

Breakfast - fruit
Break in the school - sandwiches, fruit - Squash
Lunch at school - chips, chocolate bars, yoghut - Squash
Again, eat at home, I alsorts - vegetables of Coke, but the brand Tesco
Dessert - fruit and yoghurt - Coke
Snack (maybe) - chocolate or soup or spahetti - Coke
before bed - Chips - Cola
and about 6 races, when I dive 15 minutes and extend 50 sit-ups every day, and instant messaging, and the time to sit down when I was a bit fitter than I begin, - j 'have 2 or more times, maybe less water per day
btw I can not give reallyyyyy Coca-Cola! I do not know how I drankmy whole life and I'm addicted to your habit of smoking and for me, haha
Speghetti also good for you?
In the thinking of a flat spaghtti before bedtime or soup, but if I do not want fat

0 comments:

Post a Comment