High Speed Motorcycle Land Speed Tires I'm Looking For Tires For A Land Speed Project I Want To Build. They Have To Be 300 MPH + RATED. HELP?

I'm looking for tires for a land speed project I want to build. They have to be 300 MPH + RATED. HELP? - high speed motorcycle land speed tires

I can not find anything beyond a simple Web search, such as land-speed tires, tires or saline. I tried the Goodyear site and many other places, but can not find anything other than the degree of drag racing tires tire or county NASCAR theme. I am now only in my project idea, but if my numbers are correct, I am planning the construction of the project could go over 300 MPH. I can not afford to tire ultra-high-speed bike without using assessments. I do not know where to go or who to talk with, because it is a Feild very few professions that many people do not. Bonneville Salt Flats Flat Rock Mountains on the ground from running at high speed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment