Sinus Polyps Smoking Help I Have Many Symptoms O Fatigue, Pain,Discomfort, And Anxiety ?

Help i have many symptoms o Fatigue, Pain,Discomfort, and Anxiety ? - sinus polyps smoking

Usually when I eat and fatigue driving through the eyes close, I force myself to keep them open until I get home from work. For over a month since I stopped smoking marijuana and cigarettes. I saw the doctor told me that I suffer from mild asthma. I went 10 days later said he did not know whether your asthma or bronchitis. I'm heavier than a gram of marijuana per day for my dome, since I 13-14 years, plus about half of smoking a pack of cigarettes per day for 10 years. I'm 24 now. I had to remove a sinus surgery 3 years ago and nasal polyp surgery damaged my body cocaine ways.I many 21-23 very often. I smoked weed the day before surgery and the next day, after months of smoking. He had severe headaches andHead and neck, shoulders and jaws are traveling in extreme pain and always ready and comfortable. I) Extreme Sports (skating and do not wear pads or helmets. I use to get out of pain, but lately I feel grated high impact sports and drugs, and current health problems. VI 2 dreams that I had cancer and it was terrible. After my surgery, breast pain is so unbearable that was why he smoked marijuana, but lately I feel every person and live my life without substances. I am stronger than any other stimulants, or any other disease. Not back into my old habits. I do not agree with my old friends hang, not because I do not want there to be friends just need a little clarity and continue to smoke and drink. I do not know what sOh, unless chat live in hell. All my friends have girlfriends beautiful work and are committed and I want the same thing they did. They are blessed and happy. I'm a bad person, the low point has badly hit. Everyone says I have a good heart, but my heart wants to live in peace and I can not. Im lost and looking for answers, but everywhere I turn I feel like Im dying?

0 comments:

Post a Comment