Hydrogen Peroxide On Genital Area What Does It Do Small Red Rash On Genital Foreskin?

Small red rash on genital foreskin? - hydrogen peroxide on genital area what does it do

They are not sexually active are more than 3 years and never had any symptoms of sexually transmitted diseases before, but when I saw a shower now, I have a red rash under the foreskin of my penis head (uncut). It seemed as if there were a few spots of blood red on the size of the tip of a needle. I poured hydrogen peroxide to clean the area and made a small bubble. What do you mean again? I'm just a real medical opinion, so if you have no medical training, please do not respond, and will not be considered. Thanks

I have also considered what could be the VHS, but I have no symptoms that occur in the reports from many areas other than the actual red rash. Another thing that I think it is perhapsBalanitis, which I know nothing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment