Jellyfish Aquariums For Sale Jellyfish Tanks......?

Jellyfish tanks......? - jellyfish aquariums for sale

http://www.jellyfishart.com/default.asp
I found this site and immediately thought it was unbelievable. A tank of 40 liters of gelatin only 2500? Love it. The more I researched, I learned that it is basically a biUbe / BiOrb.
I want more than anything else, is larger than the frosts, sell, receive. A 2 "Moons, you can click on the" office "kit, but also 6" moons, the Kit-go "Monaco". So ... I'm not an idiot. I recognize that these jellies will need to grow, and a 2 "Moon not be able to last a lifetime living in a small container, because the animals grow (DUH).
I'm so confused ... There is every kind of facilities / jellies have discovered that they) live on your desktop aquarium gelatin (BiOrb only in secret? It also lists the life of as think of 12 months for both sizes of the moons, one of which leads me to you that the installation is not very good because the 2 is in a smaller tank, apparently dying, and most die by the same amount of time. It makes no meaning.
Opinions, comments, suggestions? Jellyfish are never a good business for the layman at home?

0 comments:

Post a Comment