Coraline 3d Dvd Problems Watching 3d Movie At Home?

Watching 3d movie at home? - coraline 3d dvd problems

My friend and I are trying to view a 3D movie at home, but do not get it to work. We are sure 100% they were playing on the right side (3D) side of the DVD. I know little or nothing on TV though. We have a My Bloody Valentine, with the / green lentils magententa and I tried to watch it on my flat screen TV. The 3D images were not operated, then after 20 minutes we gave up. We went to buy Coraline, came with a different set of glasses. We have tried it on the same TV and malfunction. Then we went to a tube TV with DVD player and other functions. None of us are color blind and visually impaired in each eye. Magenta is on the right side and the green on the left eye. Please tell me what I do with my TV and / or DVDting to these jobs do 3D movies at home. Thanksssss!

0 comments:

Post a Comment