Fake Serial Key Mount And Blade Can Microsoft Tell If My Windows Xp Is Downloaded And An Unofficial Serial Key Is Put In?

Can microsoft tell if my windows xp is downloaded and an unofficial serial key is put in? - fake serial key mount and blade

My girlfriend and I come and go over it. He says that Microsoft can and your XP Pro download with a fake serial number for the test to check the authenticity of their shift focus to the eye, even when directly with Microsoft's update service (the packs and other things would include)

is that true? there could be a false list of serial number keys, and know what are the truths and prosecute or punish in some other way, or forgotten pirate downloaders ... But I'm sure if they have the right to personal information from your computer without your permission ...

Please tell me that I am right (not because I believe lol) in a kind of demon of software piracy, which haunt us, just because I like to win arguments

0 comments:

Post a Comment