Bank Accounts For Bank Accounts Frozen, What Is The Best Way To Negotiate With The Collection Agency?

Bank accounts frozen, what is the best way to negotiate with the collection agency? - bank accounts for

Today I woke up my account with a zero balance to be found, I went to the ATM and not accoung money from my savings account. I called my bank and asked them what happened and said a court order that my funds were frozen and he gave me the phone number of the firm.

The amount is twice what I read in my accounts, bank representatives said that the money is still there - I have an agreement with the Registry of my funds without what you mean a release to reach my bank lawyers to try to to use the funds.

Do I have an advantage in this situation, I know that the agency has already received, showed a verdict against me - as in credit reports. Do I have the full amount or there is a risk that may, in accordance with a%? Previously sent to offer a solution, 80%, but it was a year ago. Would I rather not go the way of bankruptcy (Chapter 13), but it is an option, or is it too late?

What options do I have?

0 comments:

Post a Comment